The term "UKTestOnline" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Dundee,United Kingdom. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the
website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Our Obligations To You
The practice tests and other materials contained in uktestonline.co.uk are meant to assist you with the preparation to your Citizenship Test, as well as to evaluate your proficiency. Your membership to uktestonline.co.uk does not guarantee that you will pass the test, or succeed in obtaining citizenship. By subscribing to uktestonline.co.uk, you expressly agree that the use of these materials is for training purposes only and has no relationship to the outcome of your Citizenship Test.
You must be at least 16 years old to register as a member of uktestonline.co.uk. When you register as a member of uktestonline.co.uk you will be asked to provide login email and password. As you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your login email and password, you should take care to keep your password confidential. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or if you believe that your password is no longer confidential. We reserve the right to require you to alter your login details if it believes that they are no longer secure.
The information that you provide to us upon registration and at any other time is subject to the uktestonline.co.uk Privacy Statement.
1. We do not offer refunds.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
You are granted a limited personal non-exclusive licence to use the uktestonline.co.uk materials for personal non-commercial home. As such, you may NOT make copies of this website during your viewing of it, and you may NOT print for your personal use. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, re-publish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any of the uktestonline.co.uk materials. Any use of the uktestonline.co.uk materials not expressly permitted in this Copyright Notice is strictly prohibited.
Third Party Links
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Ending Access To The Site
You may end our relationship at any time by contacting us through your account page and stopping access to the Site. We may end our relationship or stop any function or part of the Site at any time for any reason with or without notice to you.
There are times when the Site could become inaccessible due to any number of reasons and we are forced to suspend our Services. You agree that we cannot be held liable for any suspension of the Service, regardless of the cause of the interruption or suspension. Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of the Service during the previous 60 days. We may discontinue or change the Service or its availability to you at any time and you may stop using the Service at any time.
From time to time this website may use available advertising progams on the net. Once registered we encourage our users not to use these programs to get in to the website as it may reduce the chances of getting this site to other new customers. We will provide other easy ways to get into the system without accessing the links given in adprograms though. We reserve the right to suspend any account which we find are using these links more than a certain number of times and hence violating the terms.